Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love tag by sy =)

1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
urm. my mum alwiz say dun. then ltr ur study will urm. die?
so i guess no then. haha=)
2. Describe yourself in one word?
weird?
3.Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
hrm... what to say. urm. yes? i'm totally tagging james! haha^^
4. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you or the one you love?
urm. must i pick. i want both!
5. Does it feel good to love?
yup... the world is just awesome with family, frens who loves me...
6. God is giving you just 5 minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to thatperson?
5 minutes to save th world... haha... urm. gmme a kiss ad bye bye?
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
karma if u dun beleive me lorr...
8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
urm. i tink so=).
What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
nvr waste jeolously on a wrong man? lo.
envy is just a waste of time la.
l10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
playboy- the bunny brand...haha
playgals? not good?
[ACT 2]
1. Best place to cry?
under my pillow.
2. Who do you love the most?
my family
3. Ever hated someone so bad?
nope. We hate some persons because we do not know them . n will not know them because we hate them. so dun hate anybody... bt can hate things! i hate x files!
4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
what will ronald and ur mom think of u? stupid chu...
[LAST PERSON]...
1. Had a beer with?
my dad...but i dislike it!
2. Went to the movies with ?
urm. frens and family laa. i'm a movie maniac...
3. Talked on the cell phone with?
people. pls dun tell me ghost stories again.
4. You hugged?
my beloved brother, ronald. good luck for ur malay exam!
5. You yelled at?
my bro. gimme me yakult, if not i dun teach u malay! haha=) i'm abad sis i noe.
[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU]...1. Kissed someone?my bro.
2. Sing/Sang/Sung?disturbia and of course BOOM DE YA DA.


tag: jam-es, erl... oh ya, wanteng.

No comments: