Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, October 10, 2008

imagination gone wild?

haha...
it was so damn bored during moral
i finish it urm... 30 minutes
then hm...
1 and a half hours
wat to do?
first, shuyan and me gone kuku
we look at the moving fan and started spinning our head...
quite dizzy@@
then it's toy playing time
i noe i'm lame...
but what to do...
i took out my2 erasers, a correction tape and a yellow highlighter
zzzz...
then i was making a movie or something.
introducing cast:
ramram(one of the erasers)
tofu( another eraser)
correction tape (sy)
me the highlighter

hm...then imagination gone wild...
cant rmb actually
but i was laffing to myself...

nex, i looked at people in class
hrm...
i dunno why i laugh non stop when malcolm look at me
haha=)
then dunno why some transformer spirit came to me,
i imagine the fluorocent light, dewan, trees, fans... etc...
can transform
so now u cn how bored was i
moral was ok
chinese urm... hard like mama...
dun ask me why mama is hard!
haha

btw, to those who didnt get ur maths paper, i'm having them... zzzz.
i forgot to give u all back
haha=) forgive me.

love, jess.
i go mandi...

No comments: