Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Habit tag tagged by ctg

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

whoa... 15 ar... ok

1. i hate X files.

2. i sleep soundless always.

3. when i'm nervous( eg: exam's coming), i will shit non-stop
serious...

4. i cant run 'correctly'... i dunno how to run...

5. alex and me always laugh and then ideen would be like: u all laf again ar... hiazzz

6.i have a guitar but i dunno how to play it=(

7. i dun pee after i sleep...

8. i like to play with kids...yesterday i jaga 6 kids including ronald to play in the playground...
they love to hear me tell stories... i told them the 2 pink pingpong balls(shuyan tell me de) and the pau stuck in the cover de( ctg tell de) lol... they laugh like mad cow...

9. i have a life and i'm not weird or lame!

10. my sneeze is like 'haqeee' lol

11. i cant help it to draw ramram with a lot od hairs...

12. oh ya, i'm not perverted nor horny!!!

13. i shit very fast... no constipation mah... around 3-5 minutes

14. my fav colour is blueeee

15. my fav song is BOOM DE YA DA

i tag:
alex

yay... done!
do my test>>>>
thx...
shuyan and james well done...
u noe me lol^^
bb
love,
jess

No comments: