Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boom de ya da

introducing the fav song of the year...

*drumrolls*


BOOM DE YADA...

video:
ahahaha n lyrics so u can sing along=):

"It never gets old, huh?"
"nope"
It kinda makes you wanna...
break into song?
Yupp
I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue sky
I love big bridges,
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world,
and all it's sights and sounds
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
I love the ocean,
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
and all it's craziness
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
I love tornadoes,
I love arachnids
I love hot magma,
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world,
Its such a brilliant place
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
woohoo... i love this song/ ad...
enjoy...

No comments: