Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Alex Here!


Helloooooooooooooooooo........................ It's Alex! Selamat Hari Raya to whoever is reading this. Lol =D. I'm just gonna crap & be random. Jess like Wai Xiong. Oops! Pantang... Choi choi choi.... Touchwood. Remember when William told me the story? Hahahaha..... So damn funny wei... He say until so gua cheong. Then James & everybody is listening. LOL...

Remember the time I went to your house for Bollywood Night? Then your mum tapau the noodles for us to eat. Ronald wanna wear my high heel shoes. So funny. You walk like duck la... XD. You like taugeh? Yucky yellow, retarded red, burnt black... Soulja Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still cannot play Nocturne in C sharp minor. Aiyo... But it's so nice. Thanks for the notes ya?

Tata. Jess is going 1u

No comments: