Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, April 3, 2009

LOL


haha. aj and grace taught me this

LOL.

haha.

lame. good luck for

the thing.

u guys can do it.

i want to see the cd! haha.

see how wai we go prize. haha.

this yr cant participated.

mummy dun let :(

watch slumdog millionair just now.

nice and i dunno why i laf whe i watch

they are really some good beggar.

i mean cool

they steal people's shoe and sell them.

crap the taj mahal's history. haha.

dat part is quite funny.

and i didnt cry haha.

sc centre. haha. hope xy can go. i mean must go.

dun ffk. dunno want go du rally tak. =)

pn chong found my chinese blue bk

she said it just appear like that *

hrm wth. i bought another bk

and paste some notes down liao.

I always bring phone for a reason laa.

kim tan kim tan haha.

hehe. happy belated bday shafiq and happy before bday grace!

child abuse is bad. dun tickel them. haha.

go mandi.

No comments: