Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

kena april fooled!

kena april fool so many time.
hrm.
ur shoelace.
ur pants dirty.
u didt zip!
haha.

today hyper again.
teachers went for meeting.
WOO. and i finish my hws.
laf non-stop with alex.
i dunno why.
when she laf i laf.
when i laf she laf.
then that william
or izzit eric.
nvm. made a how to say.
like choose a colour eg: PINK.
then P-I-N-K pink.
then got some numbers on the paper.
u suck haha.
vagina. swt.

i hope i pass the test.
gonna cut my hair.
cos front there BOTAK.
oh ya ALEX shud go balded.

i really suck in jump shots.
jump higher.
1 2 3 jump.
drop. haha.
must practice!
william is such a poser.

life is random so am I.
nvr tried typing chinese words b4.
mm hmm.
曾薇桦 jess.
阿拉善地亚 alex.
蔡淑彦 shu.
红杰如 jieru.
张盛瀚 james. sry ar. =)
林伟强 eric.
周显礼 will.
朱欣韵 xinying.

No comments: