Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy b4 bday, sophie!

haha. sophie's surprise party was the BOMB.
christine's dad is so funny.
he was like
"happy bday, sophie!"
then sophie give out her innocent/not knowing anything face.
"it's not my birthday."
oh. "sophie's bday is next week laa. its for grace!"
hahahhahahaha.
sophie still blur about everything.
"why is grace ling still not here?" haha.
and we started without her LOL. she's not even coming.

haha. my whole face kena cream icing.
it even went into my nose. ==
thanks to william haha.
worst thing is the hair.
haiz its like GEL. haha.
wash that time then noe.

sophie was touched haha.
she cried.
haha. grace was so exausted.
she planned everything. haha with william, vivian and christine laa.
thanks to them the party was so successful. haha.
yummy food, i tell you.
fun laa.

and i just found out i went ou today i forgot to buy the size3 pen for seni. ==
haizz. tmr gonna buy in ikano. LOL. bye
go do my bc essay.

No comments: