Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, April 24, 2009

i have a fringe.

swt. i love to kill pictures! haha.
like this one.
william seriously can advertise fo colgate. sensodye. wtv laa. haha

haha. BSMM kaki. i dunno who is whose. mine is the hairy legged one. haha.

shern yang's the shiniest one.


xinying, have fun! haha. think of the good side.




two best pals haha. weird.



NEW HAIR. LOL.

ok maybe i just cutted my fringe.

but it's new. hhaa


i look weird.







constipation.



hyper. profuse sweating.


guess how i got the wind. from the fan duh ==.

tissuespeakerboomboopow


LOL. my hair sudah cut.
yee vonne oso cutted her hair LOLs.
like my hair? =)
haha.






ok. ever see someone cry in a barber shop?
haha. i've seen one today.
after cutting my hair,
i waited for my mom's turn.
haha. there was a 40++ woman came in
obviously to cut her hair. ==
then her maid/mum not sure erm stand beside her.
then the barber accidentally cutted her fringe.
" why u cut my fringe?" with her cute and weird accent.
"sorry sorry i dunno u dun wan me cut the fringe." the english abit cacat de.
haha
then she say again : WHY U CUT MY FRINGE?
i told u not to cut it! now how am i gonna work? no semangat edi."
the mom/maid said why u cut her hair like dat? she already told u! "
then she started cry!
gosh. cry because her hair.
the barber whose cutting my mom' hair, mom and was laffing non-stop.
hahahaha. swt? would u cry because of that? but the guy cut until quite good leh.
and the voice damn annoying.
thet barber damn no face.
NO MUKA! haha. so weird.
my hair is ok ryte? haha.

alex is going p. perhentian next week! haha. absent for 3 days.
and my daddy is coming back from china LOL
with the wolverine movie haha
swt ==. bye.





have fun prefects! haha.



No comments: