Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by allysha again =)

wo... the devil's number 666
haaa=)
1. Six people to tag
alex, ctg, james, shuyan, firbie and Eric=)
2. Six things I'm passionate about
swimming
wondering
stoning
living with frens
hongkong drama>>> don fong zi zhu! i luv it!
my sejarah textbk? haha=)
3. Six things I say TOO often
Boom de ah da
whats gg?
latar tempat is coming out! haha... and it didt=(
shit the mama!
magic magic magic!
trust me laa! i wun tell=)
4. Six books I've Read recently
my karangan bk
reader digest
pop!
alex's sc textbk
twilight i tink=)
thats it!
5. Six songs I can Listen to Again and Again
low
hey juliet
maahive
This is me
fall for you
boom de ah dah!!!!
6. Six Things I learnt in the Past Year
i luv pbsm
alex draws toufu
xinying draws ramram
shuyan likes darien
david dun like xinjing
and i like wx!!!
haha^^

No comments: