Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

make me cry?

eye?
can be nice or bad...
but it is veli bad to me
tell you...
wat if u have an eye mole?
EYE MOLE?
it's possible to have an eye mole...
like yee vonne and alex have it...
yr eye will have a red spot...
and the red spot will grow bigger...
bcos the mole nid blood supplies...
my imagination gone wild...
wat if the mole has a hair?
and wat if the hair grow more more and more...
the eyeball become ramram (rambutan)
full of hair?
gosh....
it scares me!!!!
wat if u nid to wear contact lens in future?
then the hair may cover yr sight?
then alex said: comb it lorrr...
argh... i start crying in that momment...
cos in my mind,
i can see image like the comb accidentally
poke into the eyeball
shit man...
xinying said: pull the hair out laa...
wth?
damn pain wei...
then william added: wat if while u pull the hair, the whole eyeball came out..
i cried lagi geng...
actually the scaryness dun make me cry,
my frens who have eyemole make me cry...
i'm scared...
maybe my fren would b like that...
choi!
i hate eyemole!
btw, boom de ah dah!!!!
i love the mountains.....
haaaa=)
i found the song!

No comments: