Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, September 5, 2008

how dare you?!!!!

damn hard to find this pic...
william chu?
how dare uuuu... blackmail me...
and for 1 more time...
i'm not as horny as u laa
go to lucah punya sites...
or even got 'collection'
argh... even pics of...
and and and watch those videos?
and tell me to go...
(of course i dint go laa)
i cant imagine man!
hate you!!!!
dun blackmail me again?
and i didnt dissapoint my bro!!!!
haha.... lets reveal the other side of william
he's horny!
~ he is so damn excited when reading the bk "Tell no one"
the bk's from the library~
(further info, pls go to james's bloggie!)
he's sick
~argh, i dun wanna talk about it~
and more....
lol....
hate you, william
and thx li ching,
telling me about stefan...
he's damn cute...
haaa... i may pay u a visit nex time
see u in australia~
lol
bye^^
jess...
dun blackmail meeeee

No comments: