Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, September 19, 2008

19/9/2008

stupid slip gaji thing...
make me go mad
but my dad cepat cepat found it
haha
miracle

alex and me giggling?
about what?
haha=)

unbelievable man! how could urm...
the world is full of mistery...
and i dunno how u can tahan dun tell me
whispered everytime...
and i even think
u and he urm...
u noe

naughty xy brought handphone 2 school
then put it in my red-red
lol
a gud place to hide lehh

jogging everyday
not bad
i wanna go too
but can i wake up early
lol
the answer is no...

man, how to bribe black dude to tell about eng?
izzit a happy ending
or badending
how could it be sinopsis
zzzzzz
maybe
shud i believe u
damn!

gosh, i dunno wat am i say laa
shuyan pls du not talk about pirsing tongue lahh
damn disgusting

oh ya, DUN BLACKMAIL ME LAH, william
what to say,
he is very yeng laa
lagi scouts
although i'm not scout^^
animore
but penolong pemimpin
damn cool


i dunno how to do LOCI
damn it!

alex, lyk u as my fren
oh ya,
malcolm why so random
lol=)
but i lyk u as a fren
haha
and james,
jiayou, u can do it!

Happy Bday chingwen!
i read ailing's blog about plan A,B ad C
haha=)

my wish for u, chingwen
william chu hsien li <3 Tan ching wen
4eva and eva!

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah...
what will happen when u hear crush and burnin up at the same time
lol
kepala sangat pening

tmr tuition and the scouts got test session
haha
nice day?
of course.

and urm...
lol...
wanna have ***?
sickminded man! chingwen
no way
haha
*william dun be horny lol*

botak jatuh ke longkang

No comments: