Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanks for everything guys.

yay! weehee~
i finally got my name tag! first BSMM name tag.
haha. i feel honoured. yay. so happy lols.
haha. my bday was on june 9th. if u dont noe. or dun care.
watch out if u didnt greet or lagi geng didnt buy me present. =P
jk la.

the J is from anjelee. its made of opal. rmb sc opal? haha. jess, ure such a nerd. i love it.
btw dd u watch obsessed yet? its sick. haha. but storyline wow. cool.

and haha. the double heart thingi is not a curse. how did u actually access to my class??
wait to my calculator. ure weird. i dont even noe who u are. but thanks for it.
it's damn nice! XD


a cup from william. a cup! the football on top can spin de. thanks buddy. we shudnt ponteng too much. lols. and i'm damn lenglui ryte. haha.
crowd: "ryte..."
swt. teach me maths.



earrings the most. damn nice too... haa. group present photo. i didnt get to celebrate. oh well. =)





the purple crsytal like thingi and earrings from wanteng. sry didnt get to buy for u, kh buddy. haha. soli.
the blue-ish earring and necklace from shuyan. she reopen/re-notdelete her blog. haha. yay!
the photo frame from xy.
the hp holder from james. haha. its cheap. i mean not expensive ==. but i like it. haha. its so pokadotted. how do u even spell it?
3 earrings and a tiny card frm my bet fren, alex! haha. and yes she didnt greet me dat da. hrm... alex. but yr te first one who gave me the presents. ok laa. ure forgive. LOLS.
haha. dun forget the cup. from william. =)
er... and thanks for everything people. thanks for being beside me when i'm sad. cry. or even happy moments.
thanks for telling me jokes! haha. especially sick ones. one.
haha. i got one.
what is the similarity between an underwear and a hotel?
they both have ballroom!
geddit?? no? er. nvm. but still laf. LAF! haha
thanks for calming me down. haha.
thanks for smsing. lols. and....
i lovee u all. u all rock! rock on. haha. be my fren. u wun regret! ryte...



my daddy is in sg now. missing you, dad. haha. hope u get well soon. and happy father's day!




sometimes being retardd is fun! haha. even ronalds teeth are bigger than mine.
but i tell you. he have a lot of cavities. nvr ask him to open his mouth.






if ure emo now, smile. dun be so kedekut. no need give money oso when u smile.
=) =) =) (= (= (= SMILE. tmr is a brand new day! and we're getting older.







aren't xy just beautiful? haha. YES! aw. she doesnt has a post. =(
i slept the whole afternoon. sooner or ltr goona be a pig. haha. oh no, swine flu.
H1N1, confirm no fun!
jess signed off. go fb lols.






No comments: