Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

haha. dunno what to put for title. so its
blank.
BLANK.

today, the plumbers came. they kao tiem the paips
haha. one of them say hes a hero!
yeap =D i think they are.
we are such despo people.
my mom didnt slept for two night. cos need to stay up to look after the paip.
scared they will burst!

BURST. splash. haha.
bad experience man.
omg water.
we cant live without water.
even u shit u also need to think.
haha.and i think i'm pro in paips now. haha. but not parit laa. XD

my dad is fine. just done his the other leg's punya operation. 3 months++ cant walk.

3 months leh
but hes coming back home on sat. or sun.
wait. how is he gonna shit or pee?
he is actually kinda temporally handicaped.
err. seriously. anyone knowssss?
there shud be an easier way to do it ryte?

the van driver that langgar my father. haha. watch out! lols
yes he went to lapor to the polis
but it happened after he drove off 4 15 mins.
how the flower do we know that is he the right driver???
they may change people. cos the guy dun have license or something. or even worst that hes drunk driving. hrm who noes. haha.

awwww. the uncle that stay in the same ward as my daddy has cancer.
brain cancer.
but he is optimis about life. he looks so happy. haha. and tell us his old stories.
hes dropping hair. and no appetite.

and another one in the other ward, langgar by car oso. half of his body paralyzed.
PARALYZED. cant move. but the families are very supportive. take turn taking of him.
he has a lot of grandchildren. hes a malay uncle.

my dads life was seriously saved by god! a van crashed on u and u didnt die?
miracle ryte. god dun wanna bring daddy away yet. god, thanks for listening to our prayers.
LOVE YOU, GOD!
haha.

haha. about me. my bday.
this yrs bday is so sad. and weird.
i celebrated with my dad. in the hosp.
with ta bao food. japanese food.
haha. sushi XD and thers a surprise cake.
my parents did all this although dad was injured. and mums so tired taking care of daddy.

thanks dad. and no need to be sorry.
u cant plan a party for me, its okay.
u cant afford to let me spend, its ok. haha. i wun go shopping too often dad.
promise.
my bday wish is i want u to be safe with us. with me, mummy and ronald.
be healthy. and blessed by god!

haha. i cried. dad's words are too touching.
even when i blog, i cry.
smile jess smile =)

btw, u can actualy blog with emoticons? cool.
haha. teeach me.

thanks for everthing god. i noe YOU love us. and we love you too.

No comments: