Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

my dad's alive

ok let me do something 1st.
xinyingxinyingxinying,
HAPPY BELATED BDAY!
sry for haha. thx mr. teh! lols.

ok back. my dad was unfortunately caught in an accident near tmn tun. 4/6/2009
he was drunk and he didnt drive. he was walking bck home.
he didnt use the jejantas. a van curshed on him. and he flyed.
watch pecah and the time stopped at 11.10pm.
it was a Rolex! haha. omg ryte.

someone called my mum with my dad's num.
its so scary.
"hi. steven here is with me. no he is gonna be sent to UH. pls... blah blah"
panic man. ronald and me. stayed at home. and prying hardly. that daddys gonna be safe!

his both leg almost patah. bone and joints crack. HE'S ALIVE. thank god.
my mummy is taking care of him in the hosp now.
he will be fine ryte? haha. cheer me up people! XD. tell me a joke. haha.

and yesterday 6/6/2009, my house punya paip pecah. BAO! lols.
wth ryte. dad like dat and now. outside punya main paip bao lor.
and my parents are not home. they're in the hosp. we are alone. haha
panic. what a week. tears drop...
bad luck laa. pray for me!

i need to say this...
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hope all this can... u noe. change. turn better. i am really afraid my mom cant take it.
anyway....
god, i am really thankful that my dads alive. i love u god! love u.

thanks for cheering me up guys.
smile :)
jess, smile. we mus stay strong. haha. buff!

stay strong jess.

bye.

No comments: