Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"wankembangcapmohorzinakempetaisaitaringanuohyaHOABINH"

sejarah
sivic
english

then friday.
kh
bm
and PJK...

cant wait till exam end laa.
i cant go to the la selle campfire.
pity me.
cos...
it reach space limit liao.
its too late....
its too late.

lalalalalala.... coping with my stress.
stress suddenly became my buddy.
stress change to E
then become E-buddy
LOL. dunno how to use it.

syajaratunpokokmalagahmalatapekatulahKadazandusunbajausulukearringtuairumahdatukbandarbeliungsiputgewengcalainschenghopegupasarbodyguardsrivijayahinducandifunanbarray
arh... i fell better.
"nvr hate sejarah.
sejarah is nice... "
i'm telling this to myself.
no sivik bk then no need study.
haha as easy as that.
LOL. wat a random incident.
someone added me as a fren in skype then...
[10:06:22 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: Please allow me to see when you are online
[10:06:36 PM] jessica chan: jessica chan has shared contact details with Lim Sheau Yun.[10:06:52 PM] jessica chan: hey do i know u?
[10:06:54 PM] jessica chan: =)
[10:07:01 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: oh
[10:07:04 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: i dont know
[10:07:04 PM] jessica chan: er...
[10:07:11 PM] jessica chan: from penang huh[
10:07:19 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: yea
[10:07:31 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: i think i got u mixed up with someone else
[10:07:33 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: sry
[10:07:36 PM] jessica chan: so u noe me ryte?
[10:07:42 PM] jessica chan: owh
[10:07:47 PM] jessica chan: okay.
[10:07:54 PM] jessica chan: nice to meet u then.
[10:08:16 PM] Lim Sheau Yun: yea

this seems so formal.
haha.
Lim sheau yun.
"how may jessica chan are there in the world?"
and she so ngam from penang.
where i was born.
where anjelee was born.

nites.
i slept so much today
=(

No comments: