Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Monday, March 16, 2009

making my way down town.

most of my title are RANDOM.

totally ntg related to my posts.



nvm. =D



"Boo!"
dun scare me like shit crap.
haha. SHIT CRAP?


my avg anti virus.

need to upgrade.

and $$ is needed. haha



alex just came back from camp yesterday.

" or is it saturday? erm. not sure."

malcolm was forced to be gentlemen.

lol. emphasize the FORCED.

alex, blog blog blog!!!

haha.



i'm sick!!!

i used up

2 rollssss

and 2 boxes of

TISSUES.

" IN 2 day!"

my temperature is 35.4 'c now.

i'm erm cold blooded.

like vampire haha. i just watched twilight.

" whao now only watch ar?"

haha. yeah.

and i watch the hor got the kiss scene!

LOL.

FOO TUN JIE!

yr virus.

argh. spread spread...

then reach to me.

nooooo... anti-virus failed.

then sick.

u see... u erm...make me sick

make me mhmmm...

no appetite.

no ice-cream!!!

no mood to go out.

sleep without air cond.

u must pay me back.

haha. belanja me er...

gelato. "ar... feel like tasting it!"

oh ya. medical fees too...

$$$

those bitterish evil pils.

haha. tun jie.

"better watch out!"

jk laa. haha.

but at least i still can talk.

sing.

oh ya, rmb people on

28th MARCH 2009.

8.30-9.30pm.

pls turn off yr electricity

i mean dun watch tv,

dry yr hair

no light.

no com.

search 4 yr torch.

and haha. candles.

save yr electricity!

for er... 1 hour.

then on it back at 9.31pm.

haha. that simple.

i go take medicine bye~~~


No comments: