Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

having 3XAM fever ...




read it from the third pic.
" dun blame me wor. blame the photo uploader.
it suppose to be the other way round."
looooooo....
MMMM

CHar....

CHARM LOR...
exam exam exam stress stress stress....
and yeah.
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS.
Books....

and there are MORE...


exam is coming in er...


2 days time.

" mutha flower, why so fast!!!"

but think of the

BRIGHT NICE STReSS FREE side,
Holiday is coming to town.
ok what can i do in 2days time.
with lots of subjects that havent done studyed...
memorised, ar... sej, geo, kh, sc
bm bi and haha
PJK.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
she actually ask us to study.
study study study...
haha. but i still
swim...
play badminton...
eat shit sleep of course.
When exams are near,
they causes fearrrrrrr,
because things aren't clear.
(die liao die liao. i'm starting to crap.)
Erm.
Babs and Babs,
haven't been studyed,
problems and problems,
haven't been done.
Some revise and re-revise,
some just seen for the 1st time.
Some are cool and calm,
some are tense and cham.
oh where's my books?
where's my pen...
my propro...
aiyor what is the one ar ar...
the answer ar...
man i forgot again...
My heart is beating fast,
faster and faster...
I felt my head would blast.
explode!!!!
whoa sound so kuajiong.
g/night.
"dun dream about exam.."
i wish to wish the wish wish!
hope we can get good results laa.

No comments: