Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

opps. i dint talk to you?

oh ok.
hurts so much right?

it feels exactly the same when you ignore me.
just worse.

you ignore me for a whole month.
i ignore you 2 weeks.

hmm.
oh, too bad then.

why bother talking to me?
need to make use of me even more?
need a person to buy you espirit?
need a person to teman you from mcd?
need a person to run around like a retard for you?
need a person to help you study?
need a person to accompany you till late night?
need a person to buy ferero for you?
need a person to solve problems for you?
need a person to starve to save money for you?

need someone to use?
Oh, there he is.
your boyfriend. :)
ask him to talk to you.

since he knows you so well. :)

im only a tool.
ask me help you , i sure help you one.
dont worry to care about my feelings. im only a tool.
:)

dont even freaking care about me.
i dont want to even talk to you.
you spoil my mood all the time.
bye. (:

No comments: