Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My biggest Mistake

It was my biggest mistake ,
To take away your privacy ;
But my heart seem to ache ,
Or maybe I'm just going crazy.

I'm really sorry my dear ,
For being so cold ,
But I only want to know ,
If I am really the one you want to hold.

Although once you said you loved me ,
I always thought I would be happy ,
I'm always filled with jealousy ,
I need to get rid of the uneasy.

Jessica , I love you truely ,
Thats is why I feel so badly ,
I would do anything ,
Just to make you say "its nothing."

It is my biggest mistake ,
To make you feel annoyed ;
Perhaps it's time for me to change ,
So that we will love again and be overjoyed.

The more I think of you ,
The more I'll miss you ;
For you , I've been sacrificing,
Just to let you know...
you're adoring.


fmr,
jc.

No comments: