Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Penang Trip *part 1*

ok. let me blog about my penang trip.
penang is my hometown. haha. laksa bestlah~
lol.
owh ya. i actually went to taiping first to see my ahma and ahma's borthers(gong gong). they live in an atap house. ok ahma's is not that poor ok. she was just there to take care of her bros. cok for them. help them clean the house. that really takes a lot of effort. haha =). btw, she's now living with us but just within 2 weeks time. it was raining that day. so cant really run around and chase the dogs and cats. lol.
cant even have THOSE OLD TIME ICE-CREAM. (bingbang)
mos of the things there are quite antik & old. it was there for 40-50 yrs.
look at the jalan. they are not even terturap. haha.


AJ 4987. haha. neighbour's motorbike.

old chairs.




the chua family's picture. and a clock.




ignore this picture. it's the same pic.

ok ltr we continue our journey to penang.
cross the penang bridge...
blah balh thn reached at my uncle's house lor.
nothing special.





introducing my cousin, vincent.
he got 1st for piona idol.
then got 300 rm. haha. we asked him to belanja us. and he say okay. wow.
btw, he's only 7 y o. he is trying out violin too.
he had free violin lessons form his piano teacher .
the teacher says that he is so talented in music.
and he is very pro in study too...




vin. jason. ronald. jessica







jason .jessica.




this is aunty sue.
she's from thailand. haha.



he taught me how to play piano.
guess how???
by sticking stickers that say do re mi fa so... haha
i noe i'm bad in this.
oh yea, taught me singing too.
he's like:
off pitch. off key.
argh. he make me mad.
but he is a great teacher. haha.

to b continued. bye.
love, jess.









No comments: