Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

ok. it's gonna be okay. ryt?

today: jan 4.
about 8 hours till school reopens.
i can be calm.
i tink =).
must be optimis.
anyway. i'm going 3 kiambang.
it's the best class this year.
i'm just worry...
can i be classmates with my friends?
aiya. sure can laaa...
shud be laa...
totally berserah kpd tuhan. lol
haha. i bought another bible today.
quite expensive but good investment.
it will be with me forever.
until i die. aiyor choy. haha.

i wun be nervous, scared.
cos rachel's mom say i'm crazy. haha.
i dun wanna be sampat po! haha.

ok. i think i have everything.
pencil case, a notebk and a file.
thats it.

shoot where's my bag?
i go find dulu.
*15 minutes ltr*
woot~ i found it!
it was above my cupboard.
what in earth was i thinking when i put it up there?
anyway, i dun rmb anything.
i'm so blurr now.
let me make things straight. not crooked.
when sophie ask me to give her cindi's email add, i gave her her phone num!
weird laa. shit!
i cant be blur anymore.
holiday is almost over.
few more hours. haha.
so depressed.
bye... i nid to sleep.
goodnight.
you may be now thinking i'm too over.
but thats me.
sometimes sot sot dey.

love, jess.

No comments: