Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 dec 2008.

weather: cloudy
emotion: okok

" I have a dream, a song to sing."
and " we are the champion, my frens. we'll keep on fighting till the end..."
is stuck in my head.
dunno why.

i googled the word bored.
and bored.com appear.
haha. dats reli what i nid.
http://www.bored.com/
and there's an ad- How i lost 17 pounds of stomach fats in 4 weeks!
then there's a picture of a sixpack guy.
this reminds me of the
no nid exercise
eat the more junk food u can
way to get six packs from tun jie's bloggie
haa.
go see his blog for more info.
http://mybrainisscrewed.blogspot.com/

then i read some jokes and etc.
some are really funny.
and i found Mystical Ball.
it is so cool.
then i told alex to go check it out.
haha.

today i makan at downstairs.
then dapao for dinner.
my mom, ron and me take turns to play astro pop in ps2 today.
lol.
i'm the highest score.
haha.

p/s: i'm going sg nex week.
i'm not the wth kind! haha.
i'm the haha kind...

cheerio byee~~

♥ jess ♥

No comments: