Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

battleground

this battleground thingi from so long ago. and i didnt get to blog about it. haha.
i blog lor.
tha particular day: friday( not sure )
date: 12/12/08
...
er... i was out to ou with my mom and bro. we ate zanmai sushi. haha.
then we went the new wing main entrance to watch the battleground thing.
...
it was about 2 pm.
and they are still preparing.
then saw eric and james lor.
... 2.30...
3.00...(the comp still not yet ready...)
my bro suddenly said TIRed.
so annoying. and my mom said lets go home. haha
lol. then technically i cant watch it. haha.
funny ryt...
but i watch the comp on the tv though haha.
i support:
Twister Genies.
ECX.
and ultimaxx.

steal from google.

and i took this.
bye.
love, jess.
p/s: congrats to the form 3sthat got straight A's for PMR.
and good job to who that got 7As and B(chinese) haha.
seems that chinese is hard. hard lik a rock. next year is our turn liao.

No comments: