Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

gosh my BAG~

Omg....
someone accidentally took my bag home wei...
someone funny, female, erm...
cool? and is a BSMM BOD....
she is the famous
.......................
*drumroll*
jo ee~
(our bag is the the same type of bag--- bhp punya)
haaaa
and guess wat?
i took her bag (accidentally) too
then when i check the BAG in the car
its not mine....
i was thinking...
gosh... i brought my mp3 and
janice borrow me her piated dvds today that are inside my bag...
who would misstook my bag?
then pn chin, jun xiong's mom...
urm... who is a physics teacher in school
turn back to school
* thx for doing tat*
i brought the bag along wif me
then ran ran ran...
haaa
i saw pn chia, en. azwie, pn izzlina and cik ahni
they ask
wat happen of course..
i said i accidentally took jo ee' bag..
zzzzzz -________________-
they actually giggle abit...
haaa=)
then pn chia ask me to go put jo ee's bag in her office 1st
so that i no nid to bring it home
i saw pn shahriah and pn hazirah in the office too...
scary ryt...
i went home at last
it was 7.15 alredi
and i tink my mom and bro r worry now
lol...
i called jo ee about 3 times...
she didnt pick up...
argh
man wat is she doing...
ltr she called me...
and said: wei jessica ar, i took ur bag ar...
sry ar...
omg, thank god
and i told her i put her bag at pn chia's office
lol... haaa^^
hurray~~~~~
wat a weird incident...
btw, for the galah panjang thing,
2 terataian gals
won....
.................
2nd
1st was kenanga(py's class)
darn
and for boys...
5th oni... but veli good edi
teratai boleh!
shuyan told me that galah panjang is also known as
hantu galah
scary....
that means maybe the defenders was blocking some ghosts...
hehe^^
and for the tempurung thing, urm... we're disqualified!
cos the rope of the tempurung came out itself
isnt it not fair???
and jensen noe about it b4 izaac, shuyan and sharmaine started the game
sabotage wei (alex said that, not me...) lol... shes jk
i want walle and iron man...
haizzz
nvm tmr i will get it back
nice day guys...
bye^^
jess$____$

No comments: