Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Friendship hrmmmmm...

Flashback:::::::
i met SHuyan during the first day of SMDU( 2007).
forgot when.. hehe^^
that special day, i saw shuyan's drawing.
i totally in love with it wei...lol
next day, yee vonne came(she ponteng the 1st day i tink)
met py that day too,
a short hair gal just came in front of me and
i dun rmb wat she said
then we become frens...
magical ryt...
**************
ltr, about mid-year 2007,
pn chia asked me to sit with a very very cute chubby gal....
ALEX the lion~
then our awkward, lame friendship began...
we eat together during recess...
then met ram ram xinying... yay!
blahblah...
lalaalalalalaalalalalalaalalalalalalaala....
i believe in magic!
wao... we( shuyan, me & alex) admiring ur very own sun... lol
i stole the line from sumone...

murderer dun run, u are under arrest...

BANG BANG...

JIeru and me... we met last year i tink..=)

u reli dun wan to see alex release her mane...

too scary... jkjk

and sry xinying no picture with you

cause ur a prefect!!! no cameras in school ryt!

hhahahahaha... hehehehehe... laughter everywhere with them...

life without them...

DOOM....

so, alex, py, shuyan, xinying, jieru... a

are u touched?

give me an answer ya...

happy hols guyzzzz....

jess=)


No comments: