Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lala.

Hello peeps.
I am Jessica!!
Wait.
Of course im jessica. DUH. :D

What happened to my blog? - Jessica

O_O

What?

Never seen eyes these big before?

O_O <--- Have ANOTHER ONE.
:D


Omg. What am I doing?
LOL.
I am doing this at 1 o clock midnight. =O

My eyes are O_O|

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA.
She left it dying.

Haiyo.
IT is crying for attention, Jessica.
YOUR BLOG!

It cant be updated all the time by your damn-bloody-freakass-cool sm right?
:DDDDDDDD

Wait. Im jess.
Im jess.

Jessica is ME.
HHAAHAHAHHA.

==

Joke of the day : Why did the chicken cross the road?
Answer : Thats because people eat the chicken.

Your reaction : O_O
My reaction : ;D
Your reaction after my reaction : _|_ <---- Middle finger
My reaction after your reaction after my reaction : :DDDDD


Lalalala. Spam spam spam.
SPam spam.

SIEN AR.
BYE.

No comments: