Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Wish me luck :) i'm ready to serve my best.

haha. interview tmr.
scared. fear. i can do it ryte?
erm. wish me luck.

JESSICA, u can do it! [i'm cheering for myself]

whoa. tmr need to bring pj clothes+2 badminton racquet+bsmm uniform
see-pay geng. haha. luckily bag not heavy tmr.
not like today
SO FREAKING HEAVY!!!! Lol
haha. and
why must change time table for 6 times?
SIX TIMES!!!!

haha
cut down so many trees indirectly.
haizz. global warming cos by this people.

i have new speakers haha.
i love it...
better than dun have
use webcam and chat.
wei, i cant hear u!
now haha satisfy.
LOL

any nice english duet song? tell me in the chat box.
not so hard to sing de. haha

hahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i'm doing this to release my stress

lol. interview is not scary, show them what u got. I am prepared to serve my best.
that whats i been telling myself. ==

chance has come. i will catch it and wont let in go.
i will pray hard.

Oh my lord,
give me wisdom and a cleared-mind for tmr's interview.
i deserve a chance and the chance has come.
give me the intelligent to show them i am capable to serve.
thanks lord for listening to my pray. i pray in the jesus's name.
AMEN!

bye! ar. i feel calm.

No comments: