Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Friday, February 6, 2009

tmr marching...


sports day is around the corner...

erm... 12 more days...

whoaliao so fast.

*scare myself je*

marching today then tmr.

haha. alex coming my house after practice.

owh shuyan not in the marching thing liao.

cos she can serve better in the first aid team.

haha. sounds familiar huh?

haa.


the prs interview thing was not success.

haizzz...

why? sad case.

then join LEO with xinying and xueer.

it was fun i bought two stuff. haha.
i didnt buy the I love girls cos it's gay. haha.
LOL.
valentine's day, everyone xik zhou. haha
william bday lol.
and jz's birhtday 13th. haha.
clelebrate in camp.
LEADERSHIP CAMP.
is b4 sports day.
oh ya, Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
make me wonder...
herm...
maybe they dun imbibe...
Im Bi Be...
haha.
haha.
hakk hay.
so hakk hay.
done. bye~

No comments: