Be happy. Like me :D I'm NOT RETARDED KAY. .-.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last day of school( 2OO8)

2 tearatai...
ku gang ar, james.
alex u look funny!
i look retarded.

what to do for last day of school?
camwhore.
haha.
the thingi that looks like sijil is the laguage house punya paper.
haha. at xy's jaga-ing place.


alex: " why me wor?"



BSMM board. nice hor.



alex finally get to be taller than us.
happy hor, alex.
sry for insulting.
we admire the tall-ness.





superman... ultraman... and someting werid. haha



haha. selamat datang!



the head kena chop by fan punya BIRD's graveyard.
haha. pity you, bird.
touchwood. it's spirit wun come out from the pic ryt...


what did jieru and me do?
why are we locked in penjara.
haha =)



ku gang. alex and me- chock
shuyan- so freaking real.
jieru- what to say( laughing?)
haha



see no evil.
hear no evil.
talk no evil?
and shushu the evil.




why so hot?
i mean warm.



ilikethispicture;)


David! so col cool pose




alex the lion's punya mane.
i mean hair.


pn chia.



and mallorie came to smdu?
unbelieveble.
dun take my pic.

i didnt delete it.
vi vian, dun kill me.
haha


can see the difference.
alex the nerd.


noob looks.
haha. noob + noob= supe noob.


alex's eye.
to b specific.
noooo. eyemole.

our whole year punya hard work.


roti canai.




read the words then u get why i took the pic.


fwens.




haha. do we look retard?



jasmine? how are you? haha.
thx for the col with yr phone, william!


xinying take de not me!



random pic by the famous xy.



tada.

sry, shuyan. you're not in the pic.
if yes, then happy 5 frens can ka hao yut yun.
haha.


xy and lx.
ram ram and tofu.



me and jieru.


aha.



me and janice.


me and alex.


alex, my best fren.

alex can be taller than jess.



and thx, albert.
our photographer of the day.
ur the most yeng!
( haha=)
year 2009 is gonna come.
s pls make new resolutions.
make new frens.
keep the old.
forgive the hurts.
be happy and enjoy ur wonderful life.
bye.
love, jess.

No comments: